The 15th Evolutionary Biology Meeting will take place on 27-30 September 2011, Marseilles, France.
Few spots for posters and posters plus flash presentations are available
The following subjects will be discussed:
– Evolutionary biology concepts and modelisations for biological annotation;
– Biodiversity and Systematics;
– Comparative genomics and post-genomics (at all taxonomic levels);
– Functional phylogeny;
– Environment and biological evolution;
– Origin of Life and exobiology;
– Non-adaptative versus adaptative evolution;
– The « minor » phyla: their usefulness in evolutionary biology knowledge.
Registration and abstract submission