The Distributed European School of Taxonomy (DEST, www.taxonomytraining.eu) continues to provide high quality training that prepares students for future taxonomic careers. Courses are open to participants from Europe and outside of Europe.
Upcoming courses within the Modern Taxonomy programme:
– DNA-Barcoding course (Paris, 19-23 March 2012)
– Basics of taxonomy: describing, illustrating and writing biodiversity (Kristineberg, 16-27 April 2012)
– Biological Nomenclature (Paris, 28 May – 1 June 2012)
Upcoming courses within the Expert-in-training programme:
– Entomological research in protected areas (1 week in May-June 2012, Firenze, Italy)
– Eco-ethological peculiarities and morphological taxonomy in defining uniqueness of island populations: Podarcis Lacertid lizards (1 week in June 2012, Aeolian Islands, Italy)
Have a look now as registration deadlines are getting near!
Thank you for spreading the word,
Isabella Van de Velde